32 years old and need to lose 50 pounds

Options
I am a 32 year old mom of two boys. I need to lose 50 pounds. The last five years I have put my kids first and myself last. It is great spending all the time I can with my kids but it's cost me not losing the pregnancy weight. Now that the new year has begun so has my weight loss motivation. If there is anyone out there that will add me as a friend we can lose the weight together.

Replies

• Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I am 32 as well and ideally would love to lose 45 pounds, so I am pretty much in the same boat as you. I have a 3 year old daughter.
  • ladessa005
    Options
    Hello I'm 33 and would like to lose 50 lbs also I'm the mother of five and have never tried to lose weight before so I'm new to all this and would love to be supportive and be supported!
  • aglenn1978
    Options
    Hey,
    I am 33, a mom of two, 11 boy and 4 year old girl. I have about 10lbs to lose and I definitely need to do some tightening and toning! Here to find motivation and support and maybe someone to be accountable to!
  • tmhowla
    tmhowla Posts: 24
    Options
    I am 24 with three kids and I am bound to lose 80 pounds, I have lost 15 and motivated to lose the rest.
  • maritimemom
    Options
    I'm also 32 and I am a mom of 2 girls. :) I need to lose about 55lbs so any of you can feel free to add me as a friend! Seems like a lot of us have many things in common. :)
  • maritimemom
    Options
    Sorry this was a double post....
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and need to loose 60 lbs. I have a 3yo girl who I stay home with. I sent you a friend request.
  • krika1
    krika1 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi everyone! It was nice meeting you all. I have accepted everyone's request and just sent a few. I hope I got everyone!