Anybody a part of Team Beachbody?

Options
I'm a Beachbody coach. Signed up in August. I have been doing really bad with it. I started ChaLean Extreme and only finished one phase. But I am trying to start back up and do it all the way through because I am more determined and committed. I also plan on ordering my shakeology. Are there any of you who are coaches? What tips/tools can you share for success? I get people who ask about what I do and I tell them about Beachbody and the benefits of joining but I always get the same response: "I'll think about it." HELP!

Replies

• Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm a coach. I just started in December so I don't have many ppl to start a challegne yet. Feel free to add me or message me
    With questions
  • lizsosweet
    Options
    Thanks! I added you, I have no one, absolutely no one. My coach is doing a lot of help getting me to build interest, but it usually ends there. Any advice would help!
  • Rosy06
    Rosy06 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am a Coach as well You guys can add me too. I became a Coach in June of 2011 but I am also not a pushy coach. I added my husband and friend but both of them dropped and since I have a full time job I don't recruit people. I help as much as I can with information for them to accomplish their goals. I am also on a weight loss journey so I am helping myself in the process. I have P90X, Insanity, Turbo Fire, & P90X2 workout programs. I am currently on P90X Lean on my second month. My goal is to be a P90X graduate because I start things and never finish them but this time it is different and I will finish this round of P90X. Then after this it will be INSANITY!!! now that one scares me but I am determined to take this Challenge.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I am a coach and have been actively for over a year - please add me :) I am not pushy either I just want to help others get in shape and reach their goals!
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I have finished insanity, it's crazy!! I have p90x(didn't finish due to husband coming home from deployment), hip hop abs, CLX, and turbo fire! Add both y'all:)