MFP vs. Facebook

Options
Just wanted to say that I am so excited that this is more addicting to me than Facebook!!! The community here is amazing and I'm learning so much!! Can't wait to make progress and share it!

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i used to go on facebook like 50 times a day. just to see what friends were up to, not so much to post. now the only thing i put up is cute pics of my 3 year old or animals. haha. and thats like 2 times a day i check. here im on all day every day. hello, my name is stephanie and im a mfp addict:laugh:
  • ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I wish that it notified me when someone commented on my posts though because I dont always look back through my profile so I sometimes miss stuff. But I agree that it is addicting and informative! And I can share things on here I would never share on Facebook.
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Hello, this is so much better than facebook :-) Its so motivating and its going to change my life (and yours too)

Welcome xx

Kelly
  • dragonssoftballmom
    Options
    I agree! ADD ME!:flowerforyou:
  • Lottalooks
    Options
    I am Cathy and I love this! It is really helping me to stay with my healthier eating. I just found the Community yesterday and it is great. I wish I had found it before I paid 45.00 to join Christianmingle for 3 months!!! I HATE IT! I'd much rather log on to here. lol
  • doodlegirl100
    doodlegirl100 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm and MFP addict we're all here for the same reason!!!! I love it!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    ****looks around innocently as she opens her Window to find Facebook open in one tab, and MFP open in the other tab
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm always checking things out on MFP!! I still check out facebook, but I think I'm on here more reading and posting!
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I too am a MFP addict!! I keep it up on my computer all the time and when I'm away from my computer I'm constantly looking at it on my iPhone!! Feel free to add me my fellow addicts! :flowerforyou:
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    WTF is Facebook
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I too am a MFP addict!! I keep it up on my computer all the time and when I'm away from my computer I'm constantly looking at it on my iPhone!! Feel free to add me my fellow addicts! :flowerforyou:
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    I used to check my FB as soon as I turneed on the computer now it's MFP :)
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    We need a support group lol
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I like being surrounded by people with common goals so I prefer MFP for sure.
  • mandi791
    mandi791 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Funny! I changed my homepage from Facebook to MFP last week!
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I prefer facebook. Nobody in my friendlist talks to me here for some reason
  • meagen_2177
    Options
    Ahhh!!! A support group for MFP addicts! I love that idea! cramer.... I laughed so hard at your post... it's still true for me, but I actually post on here and read what other people have to say.... my friends on FB ***** more than anything else, this is so much better for my mental perspective! :)
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I love this site much more than Facebook. Especially since this site is all about changing your life, and I have a lot of complain-y friends on facebook who do nothing about their problems, never changing. Now that I think about it, there's a person or two I really want to un-friend because of the aforementioned. Anyway, everyone on this website is a bad@$$. On Facebook? Not so much. :D
  • ttrussel
    ttrussel Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I prefer facebook. Nobody in my friendlist talks to me here for some reason

awww, I'm Tina.... add me as a friend and we'll keep up, talk and support each other!
  • meagen_2177
    Options
    me too Mandi!