please pray

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
okay so this isn't life threatning or anything like that. I just wanted you guys to pray for: I am taking my daughter Anna Grace who is going to be 4 on June 5th to be pre screened for Pre-K, so please just pray that it will go well and that she will be able to go to school in August (school starts in August in S.C.). I am really nervous b/c Anna is a little on the hyper side and sometimes doesn't mind very well. Thanks in advance. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Ooohhh..scary times in a parent's life! We're getting ready to do preschool & it makes me crazy to think about it! Good luck, Laura!
  • MrsMMeyer
    MrsMMeyer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    you got it. done. good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Ooohhh..scary times in a parent's life! We're getting ready to do preschool & it makes me crazy to think about it! Good luck, Laura!

thanks, I am so nervous it isn't funny.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    you got it. done. good luck. :flowerforyou:
    [/quote

• hahahollylol
    hahahollylol Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    praying :smile:
  • susanohaimhirgin
    susanohaimhirgin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :smile: I'll pray Laura; but trust me after having 4 of 5 through the screenings already, they always do better than we expect. My 5-in-July little boy just sailed through the screening despite being the most hyper of my children. Your little one will do great too! good luck and btw, we LOVE SC and would love to be able to move to Charleston. Take care!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    :smile: I'll pray Laura; but trust me after having 4 of 5 through the screenings already, they always do better than we expect. My 5-in-July little boy just sailed through the screening despite being the most hyper of my children. Your little one will do great too! good luck and btw, we LOVE SC and would love to be able to move to Charleston. Take care!

thanks that makes me feel a lot better. I love S.C. too, I have been here my whole life. I am 6 or 7 hours from Charleston.
  • Katt
    Katt Posts: 8
    Options
    I remember those days. Now I have one handsome young man going into the 12th grade and my "baby" boy entering high school next year. I think this too is as scary for me as those first school days. I will definitely pray for you and I covet your prayers also, as I am not ready for mine to graduate. I am dreading this as much as I dreaded turning 30. :) (some years ago lol worse b'day yet) Hang in the & cling to God!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I remember those days. Now I have one handsome young man going into the 12th grade and my "baby" boy entering high school next year. I think this too is as scary for me as those first school days. I will definitely pray for you and I covet your prayers also, as I am not ready for mine to graduate. I am dreading this as much as I dreaded turning 30. :) (some years ago lol worse b'day yet) Hang in the & cling to God!!
    [/quote

I will keep you in my prayers also. I will hang in there, this just makes me a nervous wreck.
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    okay so this isn't life threatning or anything like that. I just wanted you guys to pray for: I am taking my daughter Anna Grace who is going to be 4 on June 5th to be pre screened for Pre-K, so please just pray that it will go well and that she will be able to go to school in August (school starts in August in S.C.). I am really nervous b/c Anna is a little on the hyper side and sometimes doesn't mind very well. Thanks in advance. :flowerforyou:
    Hey Girl I am going through the same thing with my little girl Paige she is 4 and I am trying to get her into Pre-K and she is hyper too and a bit of a jabberjaw if you know what I mean.So I know how you feel with this.I have heard that kids that don't mind well or that are hyper at home are usually the best school students.So maybe this will happen (i hope it does cause I know I will be going to school alot with Paige if it doesn't)I will definitely pray for you and Anna.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Hey Girl I am going through the same thing with my little girl Paige she is 4 and I am trying to get her into Pre-K and she is hyper too and a bit of a jabberjaw if you know what I mean.So I know how you feel with this.I have heard that kids that don't mind well or that are hyper at home are usually the best school students.So maybe this will happen (i hope it does cause I know I will be going to school alot with Paige if it doesn't)I will definitely pray for you and Anna.

Anna loves to talk too all the time from the time she gets up till the time she goes to bed at night. I will probably be at school all the time with Anna if she doesn't do well. Thanks for the prayers.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Update:

so I took Anna to the school to be screened for Pre-K and she did good. I will know in a couple of weeks whether or not she will be going to Pre-K in August or not. Please keep it in your prayers if you guys don't mind. :flowerforyou: