2»

Replies

• amberly2008
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome from not too far south of you! Best wishes to you on your journey!
  • christinajohnson
    christinajohnson Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You can do this!
  • deannarey13
    Options
    The more friends that you can find to be supportive the better. I sent a request.

Any others feel free to add me as well.
  • NorthwestLadybug
    NorthwestLadybug Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do this. (You're not going to Chang's, are you? That place is made of evil. And deliciousness. But mostly evil.)
  • NorthwestLadybug
    NorthwestLadybug Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do this. (You're not going to Chang's, are you? That place is made of evil. And deliciousness. But mostly evil.)

Actually, we went to the Mongolian Grill in Woodinville. Its evilness or goodness is entirely up to me, as I (and I alone) load the bowl. Oh, the pressure! Happy to see that you're a local! :-)
  • Nicola21
    Options
    Hi there! Feel Free to add me. Nothing like a support to help reach your goals.
  • Jba727
    Jba727 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello, I just started end of December and said, "here I go again"' so I can definitely relate! I need to take off 30 and would be happy to take the journey with you if you so desire.
  • MelJack68
    Options
    Please add me to your list of supporters. I need help, too. I just started and am looking forward to making some new weight loss friends! I am 43 and the mother of 4 daughters. I am a full-time RN in an emergency room and everyone loves to bring in fattening food! Yikes!!