HRM suggestions???

Options
Hi to all~ I am looking into getting a HRM to keep a better track of calories burned thru out the day... I don't know much about them. I want a good one that will be reliable but also affordable. Any suggestions for whats good? Thanks

Replies

• jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    bump, i am also looking for a good HRM - one with a GPS for running but one that I can also use inside to track cals burned doing aerobics, elliptical, etc. Please help!
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I just purchased the Polar FT4 and LOVE It. Very easy and user friendly. I worked out tonight..pressed a button and it displayed how many calories I burned. So wish I would have invested in one a year ago.
  • kjporter83
    kjporter83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar F7 and my fiance has a Polar FT7, they are awesome! Very user friendly. I have had mine for probably about 2 years and it still works great!
  • alliwilli
    Options
    I also saw something yesterday that I'm very interested in... called the FitBit (www.fitbit.com)... I'm intrigued. It looks really great for tracking caloric expenditure during the day, and also tracking your sleep, and all that, and is quite a bit less expensive than that Body Bugg, and less conspicuous... ie, you can wear it on your bra strap. Loves that. Anyone heard anything about it? Or tried it?