HI! Im new here, 43 and need to lose 100lbs! ugh

Options
Hi everyone! Im a 43 mother of two grown adults & have one grandaughter 1 1/2. I have
been married for almost 25 yrs, to my wonderful hubby, who loves me no matter ,what
size i am. I would love to go on a cruise this summer to celebrate our anniversary. But,
I have to lose weight first! I am soooo out of breath when walking, and I have a heart
problem, that I had to have open heart surgery before a few yrs ago. So, I have to watch
my pulse when working out. Feel free to add me, lets lose weight together!!!

Replies

• terrsuz
    terrsuz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there Sherry (?)
    My name is Sue. I just turned 49 yearl old and have 2 grown daughters ( 20, 24) and one granddaughter (4yr old). I am new to this too, just started this week. It helps to have people to talk to on here for support and encouragement!!!

I am 5' 7" and weight 235 pounds, so to be healthy my doctor recommends I lose at least 85 pounds. I am tired of getting winded just trying to tie my shoes, having my knees hurt and I also love to go on cruises. I went on the Carinival Cruise last April 2011 and loved it even though I felt like a beached whale....I have joined Weight Watchers off and on for over 20 years but just can't afford the $20 - $40 a month bill. With this, it is free and still get all the advise and support as other pricey sites.

Hopefully we can talk back and forth on here and be a support person for each other. I live in Pittsburgh, PA. Where are you from.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sue
  • hansada2
    hansada2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • nitengail1970
    Options
    Hi! and Welcome!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tomjinca
    tomjinca Posts: 23 Member
    Options