Hello ... excuse my username but..

Options
I was looking for a username and everything i typed in was taken, so as a joke i wrote something similar i'd seen on a bus last week which was 'ben farten' .. not wanting to copy i put 'dunfarten' ..and wouldn't ya know it the site accepted it, i went back to change it but can't, so dunfarten it is ..it has everyone is my household laughing anyhow :happy:

I'm wendy .. 48 ..married, 2 teenagers, 2 cats and a dog .. i live in NZ.
need to loose weight and wanted to do it sensibly, i did have a go at the dukan diet but its not something that is really doable for me , so i was pointed in this direction ...

So here's hoping , which in hindsight would have been a better username BUT was probably already taken!:wink:

Replies

• DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    You can go to settings and change your username but your only allowed to do it ONCE.
    So if your gonna change it make sure its something you wanna stick with.

I think you should keep your name the way it is tho.
    Obvioulsy very unique. Lol.

Good luck on your journey.
    Feel free to add me if you like. :o)
  • hereiskristina
    Options
    I was looking for a username and everything i typed in was taken, so as a joke i wrote something similar i'd seen on a bus last week which was 'ben farten' .. not wanting to copy i put 'dunfarten' ..and wouldn't ya know it the site accepted it, i went back to change it but can't, so dunfarten it is ..it has everyone is my household laughing anyhow :happy:

I'm wendy .. 48 ..married, 2 teenagers, 2 cats and a dog .. i live in NZ.
    need to loose weight and wanted to do it sensibly, i did have a go at the dukan diet but its not something that is really doable for me , so i was pointed in this direction ...

So here's hoping , which in hindsight would have been a better username BUT was probably already taken!:wink:
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! We'll just hold our noses when you come around! ;)
  • mrsimon302
    mrsimon302 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i like! lol
  • mrsimon302
    mrsimon302 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i like! lol
  • abgliderpro
    Options
    Thats just fine!!! This will help you. Just don't workout too hard all in one day or you will burn out! Say a prayer to Jesus and he will help you lose weight...He loves you so much.
  • hereiskristina
    Options
    Love your user name, I think it is hysterical, but I think with all the veggies you are about to be eating, you may be mistaken! :laugh: Good luck in your journey in feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I like the user name, not sure how long you need to wait but you somewhere down the line can change the user name if you still want to. Welcome and good luck on your journey. Find a support system on here with your like goals is my suggestion.
  • Lfinch08
    Lfinch08 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    ^^^TOO FUNNY!!! Welcome :)
  • BundangKiwiGal
    BundangKiwiGal Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Another Kiwi - YAY!!!
    Welcome to MFP. I'd love to have more Kiwi mates, so feel free to add :smile:

PS - Love the username! Don't change it
  • grandmawantstolose
    grandmawantstolose Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love it!! (and hereiskristen may have a point!!)
  • desertpea
    desertpea Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Love it! Welcome and good luck.... :laugh:
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    hilarious...

know a lot of ppl I wish were dun farten ... :laugh:

you'll do very well here, esp with that attitude! Love it :happy:

I'll be looking out for you :bigsmile:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Love the username! Shows imagination and a sense of humor....unlike mine.

I love this site...I hope you do too. Good luck!
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    I am glad you are done farting around. That's what got me started. I'm across the ditch and up the road in Brisbane, QLD. I've made heaps of progress.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Wendy (windy) dunfarten..hindsight...*snort*! That's one of the funniest things I've read this week!
  • monilor
    monilor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think it's catchy. I certainly noticed it. lol

Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • sarchar77
    Options
    I think the user name is funny.
  • dunfarten
    Options
    hey thanks for all the welcomes!!

yeah i do have a sense of humor, i think its essential in life !

by the way .. the profile pic is of me in hawaii september .. you can see my pinkies :bigsmile:

feel free to add me if you want

Wendy aka dunfarten ...and windy i see lol