Pants one size smaller!

Options
Hemis_mom
Hemis_mom Posts: 193 Member
I am wearing pants today that are one size smaller and that I have not been able to wear for a year!
Thank you for this website it is the longest I have gone without getting frustrated and quitting I really feel like I will reach my goal this time even though it is taking a long time!
Thanks

Replies

• LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    That is great WTG!!!
  • Beau815
    Beau815 Posts: 8
    Options
    I dont think its taking you a long time. It seems like your doing it the right, healthy way. You joined in Feb and lost 5 lbs a month. It takes a long time to put the weight on... same coming off. Good job!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    That's great, keep up the good work
  • lindseyanne3
    Options
    Congratulations! You deserve it! Hang in there and you will continue to see results!
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Thats so great!! Good for you! :flowerforyou:

Keep it up! :bigsmile:
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That is totally awesome. Losing this way it should stay off. :flowerforyou:
  • AllenMom4
    AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Thats good! It makes you feel so good when you start seeing the effect! I wish you luck:flowerforyou:
  • susieq76
    susieq76 Posts: 5
    Options
    Good work!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    How exciting!! Congrats!! :drinker:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Yayyy! I don't know about you but I always was putting myself into pants that were not really the size I was cause I was too vain to go up too much. I gave my 18's to the Vetrans in January, now the 16's I had when I started are seeming creepy and the 14's are finally feeling normal/not too tight. I have pants from that size down to an 8, but not gonna freak myself out yet.

Good for you!!! I know it feels good, you go!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go that is so awesome :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!