Ok People, I need some more motivational friends!

Options
Nothing wrong with the ones I've got, but my game is ON and I'm going to rock the heck out of this year.. If you're in it with me, add me!

I'm 27, married, my dogs are my kids, and I'm ready to start living my life!

I lost 90lbs 2 years ago and I won't gain the other half back!

Lets rock 2012!

:D

Replies

• Boo_2806
    Options
    Hey its nice to meet you! I'm on the same boat as you.. I lost a bunch of weight before and I have gained half of it back!
    I have to make some serious changes in 2012!
  • acdeed
    acdeed Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm happy to offer support and motivation!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with the ones I've got, but my game is ON and I'm going to rock the heck out of this year.. If you're in it with me, add me!

I'm 27, married, my dogs are my kids, and I'm ready to start living my life!

I lost 90lbs 2 years ago and I won't gain the other half back!

Lets rock 2012!

:D

I would like to tihnk I am quite motivational... I even do a video blog :D
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'm down 28lbs from September.
    About 60 more to go. Let's do it!
  • waxon81
    waxon81 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    sent an invite. spend alot of time logging on here, its made a massive impact on my health
  • caroline_g
    caroline_g Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I don't mind people adding me :)
  • kir911
    kir911 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    you go girl! I am happy to help motivate and get additional motivation from others! I plan to be at my goal by September! This is the year for I WILL not I will try. Feel free to add me!
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    you gotta friend!!!! lol...ive lost 57lbs on MFP so far so well pleased...:flowerforyou:
  • rajivdubey
    rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • only4me_lori
    only4me_lori Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I was over 200 lbs for about 17 years...(240 to be exact...) In 2008, I lost nearly 100 lbs in six monthes and like you over the last 4 years 1/2 of it creeped back) I am down 28 lbs and am working on the other 20+ right now...It takes 21 days to establish a habit...I am pushing myself out of bed every morning and going to the gym the apartment complex I live in provides...I also have P90X that I want to incorporate as well as an X-box kinect that I have some interactive dancing games and such..( and how did I lose 100...it wasn't anything too radical...
    -6 small meals a day, mostly veggies, salads but never going over 1200 calories.( eating less usually, but satisfied)
    -worked out 2x a day
    -elliptical or treadmill in the am, working off 700-1000 calories an hour
    - an hour walk in the afternoon, incorporating the bleachers at alocal high school football field
    -lots of water (and i hate water)

Looking forward to hearing from you..