Coming back after long and not so good break

Options
Last year I joined and had great intention on getting healthy and getting rid of all this extra weight. It didn't happen so here I am again and this time I am determined to fill out my food diary and work towards my goals. I promised myself I would not hold back food on my diaries it was what it was and that no matter what I was going to try and get rid of some of this weight. i would love to lose about 100 pounds but am going to take it in small goals instead. My first goal is to lose 15pounds and get a manicure. Anyone willing to keep me in check.

Replies

• Boo_2806
    Options
    Hey nice to meet you! I also fell off the wagon, can't wait to get started again.
  • lisadhancock
    Options
    Nice to meet you. Same with me. I did this for a bit last year and had all intentions of being to my goal weight of 150 by Christmas and then i fell off the bandwagon and now here i am still 40 lbs. from my goal. GRRRR! It is time I do this and complete this. I would love to have great self confidence for my family vacations this summer. I'll add you as a friend. Good luck. We can do this.
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!