mythical creature?

Options
does a healthy corndog exist? I've been fighting off a 2-week long craving. Any ideas?

Replies

• Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Veggie corndogs. Yumminess! And not *too* bad for ya either. Morningstar makes a great one. I like mine with a little barbeque sauce to dip it into.
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    probably not. if it's lasted that long, just have one. the craving will only get worse, then you might binge, and that's much worse than just having the corndog and being done with it.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Corndogs.
    I've eaten the Morningstar ones in the past and thought they were a decent substitute.
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    thamks, guys! I like the make-your-own idea. I just know if I went out and bought the box kind, I'd eat the whole box. Thanks again!
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    I love the mornignstar corndogs. My 5 year old son loves them too!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I say just eat one. I occationally will splurge on "not so good for me" foods, and have lost just fine. As long as you don't eat the whole box or eat them all the time you'll be fine.
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    thamks, guys! I like the make-your-own idea. I just know if I went out and bought the box kind, I'd eat the whole box. Thanks again!

I would just go to Dairy Queen and buy 1. Then you can eat the one and leave and be done with it and the box won't be sitting in your freezer taunting you :laugh:
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I know there are mini corndogs too, but i like the idea of just going the fast food route. That way you won't have a whole bag of them sitting in your freezer:happy:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Find a family member/friend who also has a craving and split one. That way you get the taste and won't eat the whole thing.
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    thanks again - I killed the craving with a veggie delite from subway (no mayo, no cheese).
    :)