In the market for a HRM or Activity Tracker

Options
I need to get a new HRM because mine died, used it to much I guess. LOL Has anyone used the Fitbit Activity Tracker? If so can you please give me some feed back, like do you like it? What you don't like about it? What are the pro's and con's? And so on. Please. :)

I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars either on a this. $100.00 or less would be good.

Looking forward to hearing from you. :happy:

Replies

• jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    bump...I'd like to know this too!!
  • lohitverma
    lohitverma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    bump - adding my request too for an effective and moderately priced HRM
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    Also looking for a HRM, must be waterproof for my swimming. Anyone used polar bear before??? Are they any good???
  • louisau
    louisau Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Also looking for a HRM, must be waterproof for my swimming. Anyone used polar bear before??? Are they any good???

I have the Polar FT4. Both the arm piece (watch/receiver) and the transmitter are water resistant to 30m. Haven't used them in the pool though.

It really helped me to focus on getting the maximum benefit out of cardio training.

Check it out
    http://www.polar.fi/en/products/get_active/fitness_crosstraining/FT4
  • evonday
    evonday Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in replies to this too. I need to get an HRM
  • monkeymouse74
    Options

I have the Polar FT4. Both the arm piece (watch/receiver) and the transmitter are water resistant to 30m. Haven't used them in the pool though.

It really helped me to focus on getting the maximum benefit out of cardio training.

Check it out
    http://www.polar.fi/en/products/get_active/fitness_crosstraining/FT4

Thanks Lou, I found on online for $103. I'm just about to buy it. I really apreciate your help.:flowerforyou:
  • Dkittery
    Options
    Looking into the Polar FT4, I've heard this one is one of the best ones out there. ;) Thank you
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I have the polar FT4 and think it's great.
  • Dkittery
    Options
    I ended up getting a FT4 and I love it. :) I found it for $89.00. :) Would really like to get a monitor that tracks my calorie burned all day long, will be getting one of those soon. :)

Thank you everyone. :)