Who knew I'd lose 70 lbs?! Before/After Pictures!

1192021222325»

Replies

• lmfsmiles
    lmfsmiles Posts: 24 Member
    Amazing transformation! Very encouraging
  • peacefulwhisper
    peacefulwhisper Posts: 33 Member
    WOw!!!!!!!! You are an inspiration. You should be damn proud of yourself, you look AWESOME!!!!!!!! Way to go. :)
  • lovinglean
    lovinglean Posts: 22 Member
    GEE you look like a totally different woman ,, kuddos what a great job!
  • Jacquelyn913
    Jacquelyn913 Posts: 300 Member
    You look absolutely fantastic and so toned!! Amazing job!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Wow you look amazing!!! Inspirational :flowerforyou:
  • Congrats! This is very inspiring to someone like me who is just starting.
  • zoeyslim
    zoeyslim Posts: 6 Member
    you look great. i am in the same boat. this is differently motivation to me. thanks for sharing
  • Wow!!! Good job :)
  • zoeyslim
    zoeyslim Posts: 6 Member
    you look great. i am in the same boat. this is differently motivation to me. thanks for sharing:love:
  • TXfatgirl
    TXfatgirl Posts: 5 Member
    OUTSTANDING!!!! You look terrific! Job well done.:smile:
  • MauiSue
    MauiSue Posts: 80 Member
    You look gorgeous and you ARE GORGEOUS! So very proud of your success! Thank you for sharing with all of us. Have a beautiful life and know that you are supported on MFP! Aloha Nui Loa, Maui Sue
  • Aurelina
    Aurelina Posts: 197 Member
    Brilliant and inspiring! Thank you!!!
  • louisau
    louisau Posts: 159 Member
    Congrats. Great achievement.
  • wow! Truely inspiring! You look like a different person ~ enjoy your success: you've earned it!!!!
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Your story is very inspiring.. i hope i can get myself close enough to were you are and keep going.. ive just bought zumba for the wii and its amazing im acking but i still wanna go back for more.. xxx Congrats xxxx
  • YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!
  • mainesm
    mainesm Posts: 107 Member
    wow girl! you are definitely motivation for me. we never met and I am sooo happy and proud for you. Any tips??
  • Sandydee60
    Sandydee60 Posts: 29 Member
    Great job!
  • WAY TO GO!!!! THAT'S AWESOME! I want to be you when I grow up!!!! :)
  • jojobean70
    jojobean70 Posts: 3 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are truly an inspiration and I hope that I can accomplish as much as you have.
    There is hope that I can eliminate the "back boobs!!!:)". You look simply amazing and should be incredibly proud of yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!