35 pounds later, before and after

Options
Dlhigh
Dlhigh Posts: 72 Member
Well after just 3 1/2 months and 35 pounds, I took the plunge and sat for the camera. I am rather pleased with the results. I am down three pants sizes , from barely squeezing uncomfortably into a size 16, to now have a few new wardrobe additions that are a size 10. I have about 9 more pounds to go. That should make me a comfortable size 10. Then the real work begins. Firming up whats left. If I can accomplish this , then I truely believe that anybody can do this. Just trust in yourself, You are worth it.

141041.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• healthcounts
    Options
    Congratulations to you! Thanks for sharing your kind words of success. You are inspiring
    me to keep going. hope to have a success story too. 14 pounds lost on me...feels good.
    Cannot wait to see what another 10 pounds gone will feel ike!

Bless you!
    chaley Seattle, Washington
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS DEAR!!
    That is so awesome. I am in a 16 now and wanting to be that size 10 sooooo bad!!!!
    Good luck with your journey. If you have accomplished this you can firm anything up!!!

Thanks for inspiring me!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look great. Keep up the great work and those 9 pounds will be gone soon. :flowerforyou:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    you look like a different person! amazing..you lost an entire toddler! my 3 yr old weighs 36 pounds, puts it into perspective! :laugh:
  • dezmoore
    dezmoore Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic and healthy. 3.5 months that is amazing-- how did you do it??? :flowerforyou:
  • jodazary
    jodazary Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS that is wonderful i had lost 20 lbs but then went thru a trying time and turned to food so now im back to starting over
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Wow, absolutely stunning!

P.S. I don't think you need to lose those last 9 lbs.
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!

I can't wait to get into 10's!
  • juliesmith
    juliesmith Posts: 6
    Options
    Congrats! You should be very proud! The last 9 will be gone before you know it! You can do it!
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I love reading that people are close to their goals.
  • LiMer
    LiMer Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • PonyGirl34
    PonyGirl34 Posts: 29
    Options
    It's wierd how reading some posts makes me almost want to cry happy tears. I don't even know you, yet we are all connected here. When someone is as successful as you have been, we all feel successful, motivated, invigorated, Elated!

I can't wait to tell you all that I've done it.

Congrats on what you have accomplished. :drinker:
  • sinisme
    sinisme Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME!!!!! Congrats!!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • manganello16
    Options
    Congrats! I always love hearing these success stories, they let me know that even though I mess up (a lot) it's not impossible to lose the weight. Thanks for sharing, and you'll lose that last nine in a blink!:flowerforyou:

192119.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • heffng
    heffng Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats! I am new to this site and your story is definitely motivating. Thank you for sharing it with us! :flowerforyou:

209216.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look fantastic.
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: great job!
    Ohhh..... to be a size 10 again:happy: I would love to be!
  • Dlhigh
    Dlhigh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you for all of your kind words. Hopefully it won't be long and you will all be telling the same story!!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Keep it up:)
  • Hemis_mom
    Hemis_mom Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look great I started as a 16 too you are an inspiration it makes me think I might be able to fit into my size 10 clothes again
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!