Hi! i am brand new here :)

Options
I am just arrive in this site. I am french girl from quebec, my english is so-so, i often need translator hihi.

But i join all of you because this place look very nice with the people and with the tools.

This help can just be great for me. Since many many years, i have trouble with the food. I am means eating without compensatory. Then, the pound stay on me and i didn't stop fatten since my 14 years old.

I am 42 years old now, and 330 lb! i am very decided to stop that and learn to eat better. Not with quality, i do this since a while, but with quantity!

Some day is very hard just eat normally, ouf, but continue. My goal is just 250 for now because if i put it further it<s seem to high et i feel as i will never reach it.

i want make it step by step, slowly but certainly, i want keep my motivation.

i am so glad found a place where people share this feeling with food and can understand what fight it is at the beginning. Thank you all.

Replies

• Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Bonjour et bienvenue, I think you will love this site.:flowerforyou:
  • chopsticks
    chopsticks Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi the people here are really supportive and helpful, that's the reason i chose this site!! Good Luck with meeting your goals and learning to be happy with yourself even if you don't get there right away.
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    Hey! Welcome and good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • ametis
    ametis Posts: 15
    Options
    Thank you very much :heart:
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    bienvenue! et bonne chance pour votre voyage à la santé de vous! :flowerforyou:
  • ametis
    ametis Posts: 15
    Options
    ohhh thank you for those french words *smile*

i would like to ound some other people who speak french too. Sometimes, it's hard to understand some things even with translator.

Anyway, it'S nice way to grow up my english hihi