early morning riser

Options
I just started this program and because I get up at 4:30am every morning for work I find I cannot make these breakfast ideas of egg white with berries and wallnuts etc. I do have to order breakfast out such as oatmeal w/ apple(mcdonalds) or grilled cheese. On a rare occasion I am able to eat cheerios@ home. any ideas on what I can prepare the night before to bring to work (I have a kitchen)

Replies

• jennalink807
    jennalink807 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You could hard-boil a bunch of eggs at the beginning of the week, and then shell the ones you want for breakfast the night before, eat the HB eggs with some fruit and a piece of whole-grain toast. I like HB eggs for breakfast sometimes. If you don't want the yolks, they're easy enough to pop out of the middle.
  • careyharv
    careyharv Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    How about hard boiled eggs? I think you could make some on Sunday and seperate them out for the week. Portion out the berries and wallnuts for each day and just grab and go on the way to work.
  • julie_campeau
    Options
    I wake up at 5AM and cannot find the time to eat at home but I always find time to get something to go and will eat my breakfast in my car driving to work everyday! It goes from a Toast, some cottage cheese and some fruits to a bowl of cereal with almond milk, some nuts and some fruits... I also prepare some hard boiled eggs or some french toast at night so that I have some ready for the taking in the morning. My special treat is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich diped in french toast mixed and fried in the pan. I pop half of one in the toaster in the morning with a glass of almond milk and I'm ready to go! ^_^