Trying to lose fifteen pounds?

Options
I'm looking for diet/exercise buddies who are aren't technically "overweight" but who have an extra five, ten, or fifteen pounds to lose to get to their goal weight, who would like to share tips and motivate each other. The last few pounds are the hardest! Anybody whose calculations on My Fitness Pal tells them to eat under 1300 calories, please help/message me!!

Replies

• mac___x
    mac___x Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey. I am looking to lose 15lbs and I am looking for someone to give me some motivation along the way. My daily calorie goal is 1200 cals.

I lost around 7lbs last year but the diet stopped and I have gained some of it back since. This year I want to lose the lbs and keep them off!! :)
  • timea_84
    timea_84 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm also looking to lose 15lbs. I don't really "diet", but I exercise about 5 days a week. I'm 6' 165lbs so I'm not overweight either but I could lose a little, I'm on a 1200 cal diet on MFP. I log pretty much everything, my diary is open to friends, and since I eat a lot of homemade foods I try to build my recipes online so my entries are accurate. So feel free to add me!