help

Options
Please help I am so desperate to lose weight but get bored of the same meals every day as I only eat chicken tuna and fish in meats please share your meal idea with me! :) I need it to be cheap ideas. :) xx

Replies

• JamieN013
    Options
    Chicken with black beans, low-fat cheese in a wheat tortilla does it for me. I like to garnish with lots of tomatoes, onions, salsa and cilantro.

You can also try the chicken in a veggie stir fry. I tried it last night with frozen veggies. Its not as delish as using fresh veggies but its quick, cheap and easy. Almost no prep time aside from cutting the chicken. I just found some low cal kung pao sauce for it and it was amazing for how easy it was.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/home.asp

Low calorie recipes, you might find some good ones here

Just the other night I made one called "Simplest Salmon", it was simply delicious and very easy.
  • bea2304
    Options
    Don't know if it's something you would like but I really love the so juicy cook in bag. you just put in chicken breast and it has all the seasonings in the pack. there' a few flavors about now. there really nice with some rice.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Place cooked chicken in a cake pan, sprinkle with chili powder. Add 2 cans stewed tomatoes and 1 can water. Finish off by adding 2 cups minute rice. Bake for about 45 minutes. You have delicious tender chicken and Spanish rice on the side.