Slimming World ??

Options
I am starting Slimming world tonight! and very excited about it. I have seen many success stories on their website, but was wondering whether there are any SWers on here that have success stories of their own, or are / have started recently. Hoping to lose 30lb by my birthday in June

(UK)

Replies

• melodymist
    melodymist Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Mind if I ask what's Slimming World?
  • emmalouise21
    Options
    www.slimmingworld.com - Its a weekly meeting where you get weighed, they give you meal plans ect, First time starting tonight. So hoping this will give me the boost i need. Seen alot of success stories, but was just wondering if anyone on MFP goes :)
  • Mandz1984
    Mandz1984 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just joined on Tuesday. I'm in Ireland. I want to loose about 2 more stone and have kind of hit a wall so decided to try this and see how it goes. I know a couple people who have lost about 4 stone doing it. Feel free to ad me if you want to be sw buddies!
  • bicestertwinmum
    Options
    I'm starting sw on wednesday - not sure how it will go - seems too easy! Feel free to add me - the more the merrier!

Helen xx
  • WeeFlower
    WeeFlower Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I go. started out here last January 2011 until my whiplash in March... Mfp worked until my injury then I lost control. SW came to my home town and I have to say it is really good no calorie counting which can take over your day. It works for me as it has reeducated me on how to cook meals that taste great. I find you need to learn to cook more creatively and introduce all the free foods. Group members have lost as much as 6stone in 9 months in my one.
  • WeeFlower
    WeeFlower Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh I have lost a stone in 3 months there. You can eat tons of food I have never felt so full in my life. No weighing of pasta potatoes rice anymore eat yourself thin!!

Add me if you want folks!
  • Rosienoonan
    Rosienoonan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I go and I find using MVP a great tool as a food diary. Lost 8pounds in just 3wks so doing great so far
    R