Newby Here!

Options
Hello, I'm working on loosing the same 10 pounds that I have lost and gained countless times! At least I've kept off the other 50lbs I lost over 4 years ago! So I'm not new to this weight loss journey, and counting calories is the simplest way to do it. hopefully this site will help get me back on track!
I"m 46 and it is becoming harder and harder to loss weight! but i'm not ready to give in to menopause and I"m going to stay on step ahead of it.

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • manganello16
    Options
    Good Luck! We're all here for you!:flowerforyou:

192119.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Pirate
    Pirate Posts: 30
    Options
    You go girl!
    You have found an incredible site with so many tools that you have to be successful. Congrats and good luck!
  • cathybidwell
    Options
    Hi! I'm very new to the site so I am trying to find out what all is possible on it. Everyone has done a great job and I pray I also will be able to do the same. Today is my first day starting on my diet and I have been saying all day: This is the first day to the rest of my life. Please pray for me.

Cathy