The Stalls NSV

Options
Am I the only person (who before I started my weight loss journey) would gravitate towards the handicap restroom stalls?

They felt roomier, more comfortable, you had plenty of room to shut the door behind you....

My NSV. I choose the small stalls now. And I will probably only choose the small stalls forever, just because I can.

I know it sounds lame, but it is a NSV for me.

Replies

• MayaNelson
    Options
    I'm with you on that one.
    Bigger rooms - sturdier toilets - what's not to like about that!

Good job!

Maya
  • ruggedBear
    Options
    Oh I am so glad I am not the only one who did this!!! I used to hate having to practically straddle the bowl just to shut the darn door in the skinny people stall! The worst are the little kid stalls at the elementary school. I'm grossed out by public bathrooms in the first place and I hated having the edge of that door (where everyone's dirty hands touch) brush my *kitten* on the way in/out! Thanks for the good laugh!
  • PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm that girl too! My problem was trying to wipe I'd hit the toilet paper dispenser in the skinny stalls!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!