So far so good....40lbs with pics

Options

Replies

• hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!! we have the same start weight pretty much, so i'm hoping i can do as good as you have!!
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    you are looking great!! keep up the good work :)
  • emery50
    Options
    You Look great, definitely inspires me!
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look great :)
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look great! Keep it up!
  • cseemann69
    cseemann69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Way to go for it! Your beautiful on the inside and the outside and it shows how happy you are!
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look great keep going you should be so proud of yourself xx
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    WOW, that's awesome! Feel free to add me! I'm going for 50 lbs as my FIRST goal and then who knows! Just want to feel GOOD about myself again and not CRINGE every time I look in the mirror or step on a scale! Good luck to you!!!!
  • chubbybunnee
    chubbybunnee Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You are so pretty! Even when you were heavier! Good Luck with your goals! You are doing so great! You can definetly see a difference!
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are stunning (even before you lost weight)! Pic holding the flower is super cute! Keep up the great work!
  • shenoa4231
    Options
    Way to go girlie!!! Keep up the good work, YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    You are totally motivating! I am amazed by your progress! I will add you as a friend. I need some encouragement too! My staring weight was 265 but I'm only 5'3". Thanks for the post! Keep up the good work!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Mom2alittleboy82
    Options
    You look great ! ! ! Keep up the good work ! ! ! =-)
  • bsbbeckybsb
    bsbbeckybsb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is awesome! It's crazy to think about how much even 40 lbs is. It is actually a small child like you said. I don't know how our bodies handle carrying around our weight sometimes. I think of when my son was little and how I would always be like wow you're getting so heavy. Then to think that I am carrying way more extra weight than that around on my own body. You look amazing!:smooched: :wink:
  • Karlaki
    Karlaki Posts: 74
    Options
    Awesome!
  • kristinf1976
    Options
    You are beautiful!!! Thanks for the motivation!
  • kimsue123
    kimsue123 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    The weight loss is very obvious by looking at the pics. Keep up the good work-you are an inspiration to the rest of us!!!
  • emaline614
    emaline614 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!... I love your tattoos (at least what i could see) in the second pic. what is it?
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE SOO FREAKING CUTE! CONGRATS :)
  • hamincold
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up! What kind of diet are you using?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!