Bod-E by Vemma

Options
I am going to supplement my regular diet and exercise with the new Bod-E by Vemma. (google if need be).

Will start tomorrow, will post what I think and results as I see them.

My goal is to lose 15 pounds maximum so with my current diet and exercise; this should be attainable before spring.

I am looking foward to the energy and wellness the product promises!

Before you start hating, remember Vemma is a highly nutritional and well respected company. It's not a scheme or bad for your health. I also don't sell it so it's not a plug for sales.

I will be honest and let you know how it affects me and how it delivers results; if any!

Wish me luck!

Replies

• jewelryholic
    Options
    Day One Success! Two amounts of Bod-E burn one am within 30 minutes of waking up and one early afternoon. A bottle of cleanse after dinner completed the supplements. The program calls for a diet regime. The first two days of strictly protein, so cottage cheese, boiled eggs, string cheese, wasabi almonds, turkey and low fat cheese wraps and another serving of cottage cheese was my first day. First day sums it up as "different". I was not hungry, in fact I had to remind myself to eat something. The supplements contain a appetite suppressant. Day One plus 1 hour of exercise = Success.
  • stacynharmony
    stacynharmony Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi- Glad to see there are others who now about the Bod-e burn! I am starting my regimen today, so far so good too, love this stuff :) How has it worked out for you since your first post? sorry i don't know anyone else who has used this before, hope you don't mind me asking :). Thanks and goodluck