SAHMs

Options
Any SAHMs out there?

I am a new SAHM and have found myself eating mindlessly. Anyone out there have tips or tricks they use to cut down the nibbling? Like, when you think about snacking or have the urge, what do you do instead?

Replies

• avg1986
    avg1986 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hiya, im a sahm and find myself snacking constantly sometimes, i just find.odd jobs around the house that could be done, dusting, ironing, folding clothes etc! All the little bits that i usually leave til a rainy day! Or you could join in in a game with the.kids or do some painting or something with them! It is hard, i always find.myself heading to.the fridge but have learnt to divert myself!!

Anna x
  • hbnewcreation
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom too, and I struggle with snacking as well!! I have found that it really helps to write down every single thing that I eat, and make sure to log it. Then I see how fast it all adds up! When I feel like snacking I try to distract myself with playing a game with the kids, or take them out for a walk, or I just get on the treadmill! I totally understand your situation, I'm there too!!! Let's encourage each other!! We can do it!!!