Lose playing XBox & Wii =) (Link to Video)

Options
See this video below...good info! From personal esperience I have to say I :heart: Dance Central 2 for Xbox Kinect - now I'll have to use it more often with my kiddos. :bigsmile:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upgrade-your-life/lose-weight-playing-video-games-192328132.html

Enjoy!!!

Replies

• albali
    albali Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! We have a kinect and the Adventures game. It really does make me puff! But the Dance Central looks brilliant! Might have to get that, especially as it burns pretty much the same amount of calories as running! Nice! Thanks for this link honey! xx
  • kag1526
    kag1526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Dance Central 2 is great. I don't like doing the actual fitness programs as much as just picking my own songs but one benefit it does have is that there is less time resting between songs that way.
  • MrsHallum07
    MrsHallum07 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I love my Kinect, my husband & I purchase games for ours whenever we can. I have the Your Shape, Zumba, Dance Central, & I am looking to get the UFC Trainer. I think that would be an awesome workout. As soon as I can I am also getting Your Shape 2012, Zumba 2, & Dance Cental 2. I love how you have to get up & move with the game & you don't just get to sit around & play the game!!!! :smile: