Hello from Maine

Options
Hello everyone, my name is angel and I am here for the same reason everyone else is. I hope to reach my goal weight of 160 pounds and make some new friends along the way!!!!!!!!! Good Luck to all of you.....:flowerforyou:

Angel

Replies

• angelrose71
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is angel and I am here for the same reason everyone else is. I hope to reach my goal weight of 160 pounds and make some new friends along the way!!!!!!!!! Good Luck to all of you.....:flowerforyou:

Angel
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Hi Angel, I am also from Maine and looking forward to loosing weight and all this snow. Welcome to the site!
  • angelrose71
    Options
    I too look forward to getting rid of all this snow. What part of Maine are you from? I live in Northern Maine. I dont think the snow is ever going to end, we are supposed to get more Wed and Thurs!!!! It is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!:noway:
  • Bekah
    Bekah Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    what part of northern maine???
  • angelrose71
    Options
    Presque Isle area. How bout you?
  • PammyB3130
    PammyB3130 Posts: 203
    Options
    I'm a fellow mainer too!! (central maine)
    I'm enjoying this *warm* weather today and the sunshine!! YAY SPRING!!
    my sister is coming up from florida to visit in two days...she's wanting snow cuz they haven't seen it in a long time...but I'm sorry...I can't wish for that...I've had enough....

well best wishes to you on your weight loss journey...

~Pam
  • angelrose71
    Options
    Hi Pam!!!!

Your sister is CRAZY for wanting to leave Florida!!!!!!!! Oh what I would give for an 80 degree day with nothing but sunshine. Yes, today was nice but we have so much snow it may take to July for it all to melt. What part of Maine??? I am in Presque Isle area.

Angel
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi Angel,
    Welcome to MFP.
    I'm from Presque Isle area also. I have family still in Mars Hill.
    My family moved to Minnesota so it hasn't been an improvement at all.
    We just got snow again last night so I feel your pain.
    I continue to exercise and dream about warm sunshine and sandy beaches.
    Peggy
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Hey :) Welcome! I'm also from Maine, Bath to be exact. I hope this site is as hepful to u as it has been for me :)
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!