beginner

Options
:smile: I need some motivation please. My sister got me started so thanks to her!

Replies

• KelEScott
    Options
    4151607.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Hi, I've been off & on using this for almost a year but this time I'm sticking with it!
    GW: 165 (for now)
    CW: 222.6
    SW: 225
    height: 5'3.5
    Female
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Hello - and welcome!! this site is awesome!!

starting weight - 303.4 (january 1 2011) (originally started on weight watchers -- came to MFP in june or july)
    current weight 207
    Loss - 96.4 pounds in one year!
    5'6''
    29 year old female

original goal - lose 100lbs by my 30th birthday (april 2012) -- then I probably want to lose another 30-40 pounds on top of that.
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Welcome, hope you are able to find what you are looking for here.

I've been on MFP for about 7 months and I've lost 72lbs, the forums/message boards on this site have really helped me stay motivated or even find my motivation when I've lost it. The majority of people here are very supportive and friendly and willing to offer advice thru their own personal experiences.

Feel free to sent a friend request and I will do my best to provide support and encouragement.
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    welcome. You will find lots of great tips and ideas on the forums. I like to spend some time just reading. The support is great too. good luck to you
  • gemini2267
    gemini2267 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    yes my sis. this is the beginning of a wonderful journey. get ready for a transformation.:smile: