Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Whats Cooking Today on YOUR STOVE?

So I'm on break right now and enjoying the time i have cooking for myself. For Breakfast today I had a toasted english muffin with 2 egg white omelets with fresh basil and a slice of ham.
Lunch I steamed some broccoli and marinaded teriyaki chicken and baked it for a light meal.
Now I have beef minestrone cooking in a pot on the stove.

Whats cooking on your stove today?

Replies

• Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Turkey chili! Perfect on a cold day.
  • torie079
    torie079 Posts: 179 Member
    I'm thinking a lean hamburger soup...
  • jenniferbwest
    jenniferbwest Posts: 6 Member
    Hmmm... I was hoping for some good ideas! It is just too hot to have soup here.

Yesterday we had baked potatos with cottage cheese instead of butter and sourcream. (try it, it is surprizingly good) And diced ham and broccoli and a salad. And it was pretty surprizingly low calorie. I was so satisfied.
  • Blaizen
    Blaizen Posts: 16
    I made pumpkin pancakes (recipe on the board) and sauteed apples for breakfast, no lunch yet and I will be putting a taco soup in the crockpot in a few minutes for dinner.
  • RissaDean
    RissaDean Posts: 189 Member
    I think I'm about to make crockpot BBQ chicken for dinner tonight....I love BBQ more than anything (besides cookies, maybe) and haven't had any in fooooorever. I've got some poblano peppers from my garden this summer, and I might throw in some jalepenos too.
  • DHalaby73
    DHalaby73 Posts: 980 Member
    Clam chowder for dinner tonight...YUMM