My Before And During!! SO PROUD OF MYSELF*!!

Options

Replies

• KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Good work, you look great!

Katie
  • williti
    williti Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing and so very encouraging. Thank you for posting. You look mahvelous, dahling! :wink:
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! You should be proud of yourself!
  • Rturrietta
    Rturrietta Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WoW!!! You look amazing... looking at your pics really helped inspire me..... I have been beating around the bush about doing this, everytime i see the people around me eating all these good things and drinking cokes, i think about giving up since i am the only one that has to resist all the stuff that i like, but looking at you picture made me realize i have so much more to gain by giving up the calories that my body doesnt need.

Thanks
    Rosanna
    Mother of a 3 year and 5 year old
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look awesome!
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!!!!
  • Laineegrrl
    Laineegrrl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    you are tiny! great job!
  • 661nancy
    661nancy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look amazing. I needed some inspriration after gaining some weight I had lost last year so I decided to go to the message boards and I found it. I am currently 172 (where you started) and just got back on my program. You look awesome and I hope to post a picture in a few months where I look just as good. Keep up the great work..you should be so proud of your accomplishment.
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You were right where i am now anx are now wbere i want to be and I so needed this motivation tonight!
  • iwillberipped
    iwillberipped Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Amazing! This is just what I needed to see as I start my journey! Thank you for the motivation, you look great!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You should be proud you look so cute in the sweater dress and boots.. We have alot in commond. I started out at my biggest at 175 and now im 130-135. From a size 12-4. Im so proud of you. keep up the good work. im in toning stage and its as hard or harder then losing but im doing it.. :)
  • allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Congrats!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Stunning :-) Thanks for sharing, and well done
  • dmouse0225
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Congrats! You look great!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • TXfatgirl
    TXfatgirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! CONGRATULATIONS! You did it! :flowerforyou:
  • firefly101
    Options
    You look great! I just took my 'before' pics tonight... couldn't even look at them... I'll leave that for another day. Thank you for capturing your progress... even just a little bit into the process, there's nothing like a 'visual' to help keep me focussed.
  • Pinkdueces2
    Pinkdueces2 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You are all AMAZING!! I never imagined that I would get this kind of response!! I'm so thankful for my MFP pals!! Thank you all so much!!
  • teepuppylove
    teepuppylove Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for the inspiration! : )
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    WOW your tiny lol well done honey you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!