Are there any young women on here that need to lose 100 poun

Options
I still have 177 pounds left to lose, and I would love to have some friends that are close in age to me and have similar goals. It makes me sad that I am so overweight at such a young age. :( I don't see many people on here with as high of a weightloss goal as I have. Hopefully there is at least someone out there!

Replies

• Meghan90795
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds to lose and then after that i want to lose at least 20 more if i feel like i havent got fit enough. I am glad to see some one with the same goal as me :)
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds to lose and then after that i want to lose at least 20 more if i feel like i havent got fit enough. I am glad to see some one with the same goal as me :)

Definitely adding you. :)
  • Meghan90795
    Options

Definitely adding you. :)

:):)
  • katep2492
    katep2492 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and have 110 pounds to lose like you said it's hard to find people with so much to lose at so young an age feel free to add me! it would be nice to have someone my age to talk to!

edit to say I looked at your profile and saw your from NJ, I am too!
  • Aerialanew
    Aerialanew Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined and I have 150 lbs to loose. As of this week I've lost 5 lbs, but that's because I tremendously cut back on my calorie intake, prior to this week I was consuming about 3,000 + calories a day. this week I've have been eating between 1700 and 1500 calories, and I'm shockingly not hungry but I suspect that it's because eat 4 small snacks and 3 light meals that are evenly spaced for every two hours. best wishes to ALL of you.
  • Aerialanew
    Aerialanew Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Also, PLEASE don't feel bad about having to loose the amount of weight that you have set out to loose. You should feel good because you have made a choice, and effort towards a change, and for that you should be very proud. I know what its like, last year i was 30 lbs heavier than I am now, but I learned to accept it for what it is and resolve to change it. And most important, celebrate every accomplishment, not matter how "small" you think it is, give yourself a pat on the back, say something nice about yourself, and just feel good, about the decision you have made... Best wishes , Aerial
  • MeghanAM
    MeghanAM Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and I have probably 100 pounds to lose. I'm not really setting a solid goal until I have lost some weight and can evaluate how I look and feel...

There are many people on here who have succeeded what we are trying to accomplish!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I have about 80, so I'm going to add you guys!
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    I'm 20 and have about 140lb to lose :( I'm trying not look at it as one huge number but in increments.
  • cassiejo84
    cassiejo84 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Over 100 to lose here too. I will be 28 tomorrow.
  • Cacopeland
    Cacopeland Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just turned 25 last month & from my starting weight to my goal weight I had almost exactly 100lbs... I'm down to like 90 or so now... I'm really bad about losing 10lbs or so then hitting a plateau and losing motivation... so feel free to add me I could use the support! I'm still going strong and took the leap of joining a gym, so I know THIS time is for real :)