LOve peanut butter? Ever tried PB2 ?

Options
No Additives 85% Less Fat Calories Than Traditional Peanut Butter All Natural A Kosher Product Savor the Secret of PB2 Superior quality peanuts are first slow roasted then pressed to remove the fat and oil. The result is an exquisitely natural roasted peanut butter flavor that's deliciously rich in taste, easy to enjoy and wonderfully healthy.

Just tried this stuff after getting a small sample from my trainer. It's pretty damn good, IMHO.

Replies

• Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    OHHH I WANT SOME. GOTTA FIND IT
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    i ordered it online -- and I love it -- also great to put in smoothies, yogurt, oatmeal - for only a few extra calories!! :)
  • utayah
    utayah Posts: 43
    Options
    I love peanut butter, where can you buy it?
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    lots of posts on this product. :)

Its pretty good, mixed in oatmeal.

They also have a chocolate peanut butter version from the Company website, and Amazon.

I personally do not reconstitute it - just mix powder in my oatmeal, shake, or dip my apples in it.

I also have regular peanut butter as well, when I need the texture, and fats. Or if doing something like a sandwich.

All yummy.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I don't like it on its own, but it is AMAZING with a mashed banana (makes it like a pudding) and in smoothies and in recipes.
  • Awineburg
    Awineburg Posts: 196
    Options
    This sounds awesome!!! :heart: PEANUT BUTTER:heart:
  • Awineburg
    Awineburg Posts: 196
    Options
    This sounds awesome!!! :heart: PEANUT BUTTER:heart:
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    It's good, but I still like Nutella even better.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter, where can you buy it?

www.bellplantation.com **Through the website I found a store 15 minutes from my home and bought it there. You can order from their website online as well.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    OHHH I WANT SOME. GOTTA FIND IT
    You can go to their website and find retailers. I don't know if you have a Summit Hut where you are, but that is where I have found it in Tucson.
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    It's ok. It's not Skippy or Jiff, but if you have a peanut butter craving, it'll do! I got the regular and chocolate, I can't tell the difference between the two. Maybe the chocolate is a little richer or something.

I found if you add a tiny pinch of sugar and salt to it, it peps it up.

I want to try and make a peanut pasta sauce with it, haven't tried that yet.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Bump!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    my sister loves it so much, i got some too. i think she gets hers online but i got mine at whole foods, iirc. i'm going to add it to granola.
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    killing me here... now I must try this so called pseudo pnb
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    No Additives 85% Less Fat Calories Than Traditional Peanut Butter All Natural A Kosher Product Savor the Secret of PB2 Superior Just tried this stuff after getting a small sample from my trainer. It's pretty damn good, IMHO.

It is ok. I have the regular and chocolate flavor. You need to add water slowly till you find the right consistently.

A must for the PB addict - like me!~
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    lots of posts on this product. :)

I personally do not reconstitute it - just mix powder in my oatmeal, shake, or dip my apples in it.

^^ This - dip your apple slice or celery right into the powder.

I always end up making mine too runny anyway. I also add the PB2 powder to my protein shakes. YUM!

PB2 alone, not my fav though.
  • natali_sh92
    natali_sh92 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    this sounds aaaamazing! i love peanut butter, anyone know if there is something like this in the uk?
  • eleonoreOU
    eleonoreOU Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    OH YEAH NOW YOU'RE TALKING LOL
    Love me some PB2.
    Their website even has a store locator.... Fun fact: the closest store that carries it is not where I live (ie Oklahoma City, Oklahoma) but somewhere in the boonies in Oklahoma (like 2 hours away) I thought that was strange!
  • jasonmeurer
    jasonmeurer Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just tried it for the first time, (Yea free 2 day shipping from Amazon), love it. Can't wait to put it in a protein shake. 150 less calories than Skippy, gotta love that!
  • lessthantres
    lessthantres Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Katie at runsforcookies.com (check her out, she's amazing) always talks about PB2. I guess I need to finally try this product! Thanks for the info. :)