Newbie wants a diet mate :-)

Options
Hi Im chel and im 30 years young and after having my 3 children I cant seem to keep the weight off. I am currently looking to lose a stone and half. Anyone else in the same position I would love to hear from you?

What diets are everyone doing/

Replies

• gdenault
    gdenault Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I refuse to do diets. I am 27 and have two of my own and the only thing that I have found that really works is paying attention to how your body feels after eating certain foods. I do very well on a higher protein, reduced carbohydrate, low fat diet filled with meats, salads and some whole grains. I find when I restrict a certain food group I crave it more.
    I have been on a plateau for almost 8 months. I normally run between 3 and 5 miles per day but I have decided to switch things up and try the Insanity work out. I am down 2 pounds in roughly 2 weeks.
    My advice would be to find your balance, try to stay to it the best you can and pick a workout that suits you. Stick to it, it may take longer but the lifestyle change has to happen for it to stay off. :flowerforyou: