Not the best photo but I'm still smiling

Options
I took this photo last night (hence the rubbish quality of it) of me in last year's summer cut off pants - I think I need a smaller pair this year. I can't tell you how much I was laughing trying to take the photo while holding them up.

04012012324.jpg

Replies

• Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! And yes, I would agree that you need a smaller pair of pants!! :laugh:
  • clumsymofro
    clumsymofro Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I did the same thing this past summer and I couldn't even believe it! Those pants are part of my inspiration!
  • mudya
    mudya Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    wow go you!
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Good job!:happy:
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Hi. I can't believe you lost 97lbs, that's amazing - well done. I need to lose about the same and was hoping that perhaps you could give me some tips, ideas etc. How long did it take you to lose it and what did you do, eat etc. Thanks. x
  • ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    Options
    I get so excited seeing people's before/after pics. What a great accomplishment for all of you who follow through and see these kind results. Cannot wait to put up my pics up, soon. Great work.
  • ooDeniseoo
    Options
    thats great soooo happy for you!!!!!!:smile:
  • fameyjo
    fameyjo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Nothing feels better than putting on old clothes that FALL right off of you!! It's sooooo motivating! Congratulations!!
  • rach2705
    rach2705 Posts: 107
    Options
    Hi. I can't believe you lost 97lbs, that's amazing - well done. I need to lose about the same and was hoping that perhaps you could give me some tips, ideas etc. How long did it take you to lose it and what did you do, eat etc. Thanks. x

I've worked out every day using the Wii for an hour or so (Wii Fit, EA Sports Active and also Fitness Coach dance edition) and eat really well rather than pizzas and whatever is in the freezer.

I know how much I love seeing other people's photos of their weight loss journeys, I never thought I'd be able to join in and show people my progress but I am able to and every pound lost is victory for us all.
  • ladyshellbelle
    ladyshellbelle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wonderful achievement .. you look great :):smile:
  • ActorGirl1476
    ActorGirl1476 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!! You should be so proud!! I would've posted here too...
  • ohrebecca
    ohrebecca Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look GREAT!
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    That is incredible! What an accomplishment. Great Job!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    WOW WTG! I think a shopping trip is in order
  • Tink_89
    Tink_89 Posts: 23
    Options
    That's fantastic ~ well done you. What an inspiring post :)
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congrats!
  • MrFatLegs
    MrFatLegs Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great Job, I hope that will be me one day :bigsmile:
  • cguarnera
    cguarnera Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Great work.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    congratulation... hard work certainly pays off
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!