Hey there!

Options
I've been a fan of my fitness pal for a month now and I loved it from the get go...great, easy tool and I'm optimistic I will reach my goal and feel and look better for summer and beyond!

Good Luck to you all!

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards! I hope you find the tools here to meet all your goals! :flowerforyou:
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's a great site.
  • rayemlls
    rayemlls Posts: 45
    Options
    I've been a fan of my fitness pal for a month now and I loved it from the get go...great, easy tool and I'm optimistic I will reach my goal and feel and look better for summer and beyond!

Good Luck to you all!
    Untill I joined this sight I didnt realize how much crap I was puting in my body. After a week I was shocked to see the calorie count in the food I was eating. I was in denial for years...I kept thinkign I dont know how I got so big I dont really eat a lot ....I didnt realise the one meal I was eating was 2000 calories not to mention the coffies and pepsis..LOL! Good Luck to you also!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi! So glad you are enjoying it here! And I am sure you will find this site and the people on it to be a big help as you continue on towards your goals!!

Best of luck! :flowerforyou:

-Tami
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: