MFP is a great help for weight loss

The database is great. I have an iPod touch and often use MFP in offline mode. It still has tons of food even when you are not online!! This is so nice. MFP has been a great companion to my healthy chocolate diet that I'm not allowed to tell you about (My last post got deleted as SPAM, sorry to the board. I didn't know the rules). For the person who replied; however, my diet is very healthy, despite your ignorant criticism.

Anyway, I love the progress view. It makes it easy to see how many sugars, proteins, etc you have had in a day. Although I don't use the "targets" MFP provides, they still are a helpful. measure. I try to limit my sugars to a maximum of 50g. I love being able to glance at MFP and know exactly where I am in my food intake for the day. I have lost 24 lbs since Thanksgiving, and I appreciate MFPs help in keeping track of everything. I have pointed lots of people to this site. Whoever put the site together had a great idea.

Replies

• Tink_89
    Tink_89 Posts: 23
    It's great to know that it has helped you a lot :) I have only recently started using it properly and it sounds like it's really worked for you so fingers crossed.
  • bmoody16
    bmoody16 Posts: 6 Member
    Yeah...the first time I used it I didn't pay attention to all the helpful benefits built into the site. I merely tracked calories. It does so much more than that. I encourage everyone to take time to move around the site and see the basic things it can help with.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,446 Member
    The database is great. I have an iPod touch and often use MFP in offline mode. It still has tons of food even when you are not online!! This is so nice. MFP has been a great companion to my healthy chocolate diet that I'm not allowed to tell you about (My last post got deleted as SPAM, sorry to the board. I didn't know the rules). For the person who replied; however, my diet is very healthy, despite your ignorant criticism.

Anyway, I love the progress view. It makes it easy to see how many sugars, proteins, etc you have had in a day. Although I don't use the "targets" MFP provides, they still are a helpful. measure. I try to limit my sugars to a maximum of 50g. I love being able to glance at MFP and know exactly where I am in my food intake for the day. I have lost 24 lbs since Thanksgiving, and I appreciate MFPs help in keeping track of everything. I have pointed lots of people to this site. Whoever put the site together had a great idea.

Chocolate diet? This sounds like my sort of plan. :) Can you message me the details.