Need a friend? You got me :)

Looking for some new friends on the website as I"m new here...The ones I have talked with so far are amazing! Coming to this website for encouragement, ideas, or an escape from people who do not understand the battle before me that I want to defeat :)

Replies

• HIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! Welcome MFP! I am also kind of a newbie, so Iam also trying to find friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Hello and welcome to both of you :)
  • LindseyDD
    LindseyDD Posts: 160 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!! I have lost 80 pounds since April - just reset my ticker for the new to get motivated to lose these last 35 pounds! I am not the best at commenting but I am on everyday and always check in on all my friends
  • Friend of Raccoon:glasses: Road.
  • Hey welcome! I'm also new here so feel free to add me :)
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    hello welcome, feel free to add me.
  • Welcome. U can add me if you want.
  • Welcome!! Only been here a month and ran into a plateau after 10 pounds. Doing my best to push through it... I try to remember take it one day at a time!
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Hi and welcome feel free to add me xx
  • stephaniep12345mfp
    stephaniep12345mfp Posts: 116 Member
    I'm new here, too, and it's great to get the support and encouragement of others trying to accomplish the same kinds of goals. Feel free to add me!! :)
  • TAC2413
    TAC2413 Posts: 27 Member
    Hello! I've been using MFP for a long time off and on. If you have questions let me know if I can help! If you ever need motivation contact me!

Early in 2011 I lost almost 30 lbs using MFP. Got married and have since gained them all back because I fell off the wagon.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    I've been on here a month and have been slowly losing weight. The people on here are awesome. Feel free to add me.
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    I have been on hear on and off for a few months. I am back (and hopefully to stay this time :bigsmile: ) Feel free to add me if you would like. Good Luck on the Journey!!:flowerforyou:
  • clhandwerk
    clhandwerk Posts: 52 Member
    Feel free to add me too guys! Im back and ready then ever to get in shape!! :)
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Hello and welcome - feel free to add me I am on daily and am always willing to provide support.
  • So excited thank you everyone for your replies and friend request :) Support is def. a great thing to have from others :) I'm here to offer, feel free to read my blogs each day as I started them on Jan 2 :)
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Thanks for the friend add, you're gonna love it here! ♥
  • spacecase2127
    spacecase2127 Posts: 7 Member
    Feel free to add me! Invitation is open to everyone. I need some serious motivation sometimes.