Need a friend? You got me :)

Options
Looking for some new friends on the website as I"m new here...The ones I have talked with so far are amazing! Coming to this website for encouragement, ideas, or an escape from people who do not understand the battle before me that I want to defeat :)

Replies

• dancezebra21
    Options
    HIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! Welcome MFP! I am also kind of a newbie, so Iam also trying to find friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to both of you :)
  • LindseyDD
    LindseyDD Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!! I have lost 80 pounds since April - just reset my ticker for the new to get motivated to lose these last 35 pounds! I am not the best at commenting but I am on everyday and always check in on all my friends
  • NCPomRanger
    Options
    Friend of Raccoon:glasses: Road.
  • Boo_2806
    Options
    Hey welcome! I'm also new here so feel free to add me :)
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    hello welcome, feel free to add me.
  • benzzito
    Options
    Welcome. U can add me if you want.
  • witrixie2011
    Options
    Welcome!! Only been here a month and ran into a plateau after 10 pounds. Doing my best to push through it... I try to remember take it one day at a time!
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome feel free to add me xx
  • stephaniep12345mfp
    stephaniep12345mfp Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, too, and it's great to get the support and encouragement of others trying to accomplish the same kinds of goals. Feel free to add me!! :)
  • TAC2413
    TAC2413 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been using MFP for a long time off and on. If you have questions let me know if I can help! If you ever need motivation contact me!

Early in 2011 I lost almost 30 lbs using MFP. Got married and have since gained them all back because I fell off the wagon.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I've been on here a month and have been slowly losing weight. The people on here are awesome. Feel free to add me.
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I have been on hear on and off for a few months. I am back (and hopefully to stay this time :bigsmile: ) Feel free to add me if you would like. Good Luck on the Journey!!:flowerforyou:
  • clhandwerk
    clhandwerk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too guys! Im back and ready then ever to get in shape!! :)
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Hello and welcome - feel free to add me I am on daily and am always willing to provide support.
  • lalabush2284
    Options
    So excited thank you everyone for your replies and friend request :) Support is def. a great thing to have from others :) I'm here to offer, feel free to read my blogs each day as I started them on Jan 2 :)
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the friend add, you're gonna love it here! ♥
  • spacecase2127
    spacecase2127 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Invitation is open to everyone. I need some serious motivation sometimes.