Anyone else wanna lose 20-30lbs!!

Options

Replies

• britneyrene
    britneyrene Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I am new to mfp. I had a baby boy two and a half years ago, and my weight shot up to 150 from 110. I was able to get back down to 120 a year afterward. Then, I got pregnant with my daughter when my son was 16 months old and gained even more weight than I did with the first pregnancy. I reached an all time high weight of 170 on the day I had her. Now four months later, I am at 133. I would like to lose between 20-30 lbs. I think I look best at 110-115 lbs (which was always my weight prior to pregnancy) because I have am only 5'1 with a small frame. I am going to try to fit in as much exercise as possible, but I am finding it hard with teaching full time, raising a toddler and newborn, and working on my doctorate. Do any mothers of young kids who work full time have any tips for fitting in exercise?
  • pcgunter
    pcgunter Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and I started out at 195 lbs, but my goal is between 160-165. I started a month ago from today, and i've lost 12 lbs so far! I just want to get in better shape and become the athletic person I used to be. Also, I've been needing new clothes for a while now, but I refuse to buy clothes that fit me while weighing 195.
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    I have 20 pounds to go before I reach my goal! :)

I'm 5'4.5" and now weigh about 150. My goal weight is 130. :D
  • shelmac
    shelmac Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    28 llbs for me, my problem is too may takeaways and not enough exercise. Plus getting bored easily. So hoping MFP will help with that xxx
  • elleT80
    elleT80 Posts: 15
    Options
    me me me!!! 30 lbs BE GONE!!!! lol :happy:
  • coll18
    coll18 Posts: 13
    Options
    Looking to lose 25 as well.. Hopefully By may for college graduation, or July for my birthday.
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and currently weigh 167, looking to be about 135lb :)
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose 25-30 lbs. For the summer would be great :tongue: and I do think it's possible.
  • lilgriffo
    Options
    IM 5'5 and weigh 147 pounds! and i wont to get down to 130! Feel free to add me!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    me im 4'11 and i just turned 21 and im looking to drop over 30 by june
  • scott2178
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and I started out at 195 lbs, but my goal is between 160-165. I started a month ago from today, and i've lost 12 lbs so far! I just want to get in better shape and become the athletic person I used to be. Also, I've been needing new clothes for a while now, but I refuse to buy clothes that fit me while weighing 195.

I'm the same way. I hate buying clothes and shopping in general, but I especially don't want to buy anything till I lose about 25 lbs. I've also been putting off family photo session that I was gifted about 18 months ago.
  • elleT80
    Options
    i've been eating clementines to get rid of the snacking cravings
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options

how many calories . i died after finding out bananas were so bad
  • bmoody16
    bmoody16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    YES...i have lost 24, but I want to lose about 25-30 more. I'm 6 feet tall and want to get under 200 lbs. I started out at 248. Now i'm 224.
  • elleT80
    Options

how many calories . i died after finding out bananas were so bad

about 35 for 1. not bad, i think.
  • sherrirome
    sherrirome Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    25-30 lbs would be awesome. My goal is 150. But I think I might be happy at 155. I'm 5'5''. It's been so long since I've seen those #s, I don't remember what they look like. Smile! I'm having a hard time getting motivated this year. It seems like such a big number. Guess it's kind of daunting! I gained about 10 lbs since starting a new relationship in July. I'm happy we met, but need to get rid of these extra lbs. No fun! Well, I'm done venting. Thanks for listening. I am looking forward to my workout tonight after work. :-)
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I have 26lb left to lose. I am doing the 30ds. On M,W,F. And on Tuesday ,thrusday im doing an hour on the elliptical.
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" (I swear...) and I weighed in last at 156. Holy heaviness. I would love to lose 20-30lbs. My first goal is to get down to 145 by February 22 when I will see my husband next. I've been a member of this website for a little while now but coming back SERIOUS now. Feel free to add me :)
  • rtmitch88
    rtmitch88 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and weigh somewhere around the 150 ballpark. I want to get down to 130 by June!!!
  • mybeach27
    mybeach27 Posts: 243
    Options
    Hey :) trust me, I know cravings are hard to deal with, especially when you're out and about., I always thought that being healthy was about deprivation and dieting blah blah blah, but if u work out and eat reasonably healthy foods, you can treat yourself every now and again...now I'm not saying to go snarf down a burger and a chocolate cake, but if.u have been 'good' its perfectly okay to have a scoop of ice cream.or a couple French fries...like I said, all about moderation...and u also won't feel like strangling everyone around you who gets to eat yummy things...how dare they!:P good luck, I know u can do it!!! P.s jelly beans are a great sweet snack...they give u the sugar buzz u want at less than.100 calories for 35 pieces