Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Not the best photo but I'm still smiling

Replies

• Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Great job!
  • sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    that's awesome! Great job :drinker:
  • grrl77
    grrl77 Posts: 108
    Holy crap, girl! That's FABULOUS! You look amazing :)
  • paoni
    paoni Posts: 9
    That is Awesome!!!
  • Awesome progress!!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    POINT MADE!

Great Work -- :drinker:
  • KMSForLife
    KMSForLife Posts: 577 Member
    This is so awesome!
  • Wow that's fabulous!!!!
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    thats awesome - get yourself a nice new pair - you've earned it!
  • beautiful picture... wow.. you are an inspiration to us all to have a picture like that
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    You are giving me hope! Thanks!
  • I'm so proud of you! You look great!! :flowerforyou:
  • Go head girllll!!!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,900 Member
    aww, that is so cool. You look awesome!! congrats :flowerforyou:
  • CONGRATS :D you look amazing, and it looks like you need a spending spree to get some more clothes!!
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Yeah, I'd be smiling too. Congrats on the loss!
  • emgs52
    emgs52 Posts: 67 Member
    That's AWESOME!!!!
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    I'm just starting..can I have your old pants??? Just kidding, great job and a good inspiration for me as I have an easy 70lbs to lose, but at this point will be happy losing 60...keep up the good work!
  • rach2705
    rach2705 Posts: 107
    I'm just starting..can I have your old pants??? Just kidding, great job and a good inspiration for me as I have an easy 70lbs to lose, but at this point will be happy losing 60...keep up the good work!

of course you can have my old pants - got a pair in a greeny colour too :laugh:
  • christatree
    christatree Posts: 31 Member
    Terrific! Great job!
    Now sell your old clothes so you have $$ for new ones and they won't be in the house anymore.
    I found that getting rid of clothes 2 sizes or more helps motivate me. I dont know if this would work for everyone but knowing that I don't have larger sizes to fall back on has made me work harder at maintaining my weight during the times I might not be working hard enough to lose any.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!