fell off...but back on

Options
and it feels good to start eating better and exercising again...though i gotta tell ya i just got done with a mini work out and ouch lol.

so here we go. summer 09 will be crunch time before i start college :) so excited!!!!!

whose with me??!!!!!!!:drinker:

Replies

• slimkitty
    slimkitty Posts: 418
    Options
    Glad to see you back eating better and exercising again. Maybe you should set some short and long term goals to keep you motivated and going without falling back to old ways.
  • FalconSays
    FalconSays Posts: 62
    Options
    I'M W/YA G/F! Congrats on your 14lbs lost already. :happy: I am at 2lbs lost.. . . .but not focusing too
    much on the number. I feel really trim, my clothes fit better & best of all, my 13yr daughter
    commented she sees progress & is proud of me, YAY! I'm doing P90X, today was day9
    WOOT WOOT

♥Karen
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    what is P90X??
  • nurse7641
    nurse7641 Posts: 23
    Options
    does P90X work for you....I saw the infomercial the other night at work
  • muimuimui
    muimuimui Posts: 113
    Options
    good job :3 Coincidentally, I'm exactly where you are too; Just started up again last week after a two week break. Just finished highschool finals, off to university in the fall : D

I even used to cheerlead .___.
    Kind of doppelganger freaky;

But welcome back anyways : D
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    LOl now that is scary haha. but at least i know we're in the same boat
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not exactly in the same boat as you, to the tune of about 20 years older than you but still feel like your age! :laugh: I have slacked off some in the last month or so and I'm back on it with the gym and all - gl!:drinker: