dont you just hate...

Options
xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
people who judge and bully others just because of the way they look, their weight, clothes they wear etc?

seriously, have you walked a mile in their shoes?!

Replies

• lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Well said!
  • emmiexjay
    emmiexjay Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    *BUMP BECAUSE I CAN* and i agree.. i was bullied from the age of 4! so yeah i totes understand that!
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You have society to thank for that.
  • chefkev
    chefkev Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Actually, I love it when people do that. It helps me weed them out even faster!

"Oh, I'm fat? Ok, yes I am. But you are ugly and mean, and I am losing weight."

a paraphrase of a great quote...
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    people who judge and bully others just because of the way they look, their weight, clothes they wear etc?

seriously, have you walked a mile in their shoes?!
    I detest bullies.
    And they know only one language. I have 5 kids - all boys. And their standing order is to punch any bully right in the nose.
    My oldest was suspended for this, and we went fishing - made a day of it.

And he was NEVER bullied by that little crumb again.
  • Rev_no_Boosh
    Options
    Before your judge someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and have their shoes.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I hate when people bully because of it yes. But judge? Nope. That is just a personal opinion and I could care less.
  • amaryllis88
    amaryllis88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I was regularly bullied from age 10 up until age 16, and yeah, it totally sucked. My harshest years must've been in fifth grade up until 8th grade, then it slowly started stopping. I've blocked out quite a bit of it in my mind, and I try really hard to keep a positive attitude, which is hard.

I love that there's finally a stance on bullying, and I'm glad it's out there in schools, a lot of bad things had to happen before people finally woke up and realized that they didn't have to stand for it anymore, which is sad, but I guess this is the only way to get results. I wish there was something in place during when I went to school, that would've helped A LOT.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    i was bullied from a young age too, thats why i wrote this forum, just too see what other people would say about it :)