hi i'm new and on the rosemary conley diet

Options
hi my fellow mfp ppl,i started the rosemary conley diet yesterday and downloaded this app to track my daily food intake,i'm a full-time mum to 2 girls and pilled on the weight over the years!!and in need of some help....bad!!!!i started weight watchers 2 years ago and lost 3 stone,but they changed there plan n i dint get any of it so here i am now,thanks for reading :)

Replies

• deggersuk
    deggersuk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    From a newbie to a newbie - hello you :O)))))
    If your on about pro-points I just didn't believe it said I could have 2500 calories etc per day.. i was eating like a king and going nowhere fast! I could even squeeze in a Dominos pizza on a tuesday if I starved all day.. lol
  • kazisindahouse
    kazisindahouse Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there

I was going to follow a SW diet but I bought a Rosemary Conley magazine today to take a look. I know its all about low fat eating but what else?
    I'm busy trying to read up on healthy eating etc but any advice I can gleen from anyone else following different diets would be great,
  • dondon28
    Options
    hi ya n now the pro piont diet is weight watchers and i was with them for 2 years and just lost a few lb and gained a few lb but rosemary conley diet limits u on calories and a fat limit!! i just went to my 1st weigh in and lost 7 lb so look it up it could help u thanks
  • kirstynoble2212
    kirstynoble2212 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here too - found this post by searching Rosemary Conley as I planning on joining a class on Monday. Haven't done anything similar before and worried I'm going to struggle with the change in diet - I just like food too much!!
  • mimi31
    mimi31 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I started this forum a couple of months ago, and have just seen all you new members- nice to meet you all. I too have tried weight watchers, but often found myself eating all my points in chocolate, hence no weight loss (i obviously missed the whole point!!)
    I find the RC diet really easy to follow- i tend to work my calories out as 200 for breakfast, 300 for lunch, 400 for dinner, then 200 for fruit, milk etc. I lost nearly a stone before Christmas, put on 3 over Christmas, and now want to lose around 7lbs. I also love the 30 minutes of exercise a day - i do more on gym days, but when I'm not at the gym its so easy just to fit in a 30 min walk, and makes me feel great.
    I started off with the magazines, then the inch loss books, but have recently joined online.
    How are you all getting on with it? If you need any recipe ideas, or help with anything then let me know.

Good luck everyone :)
  • lahlah82
    lahlah82 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi,

I've been doing rosemary conley diet in class for just over a year i have lost almost 2 stone just struggling got 2.5 lbs to go to reach 2 stone but have been struggling, love the diet and no i'm not doing it correctly any help finding my focus would be brill
  • ladysgarden
    ladysgarden Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all, i've started on the Rosemary Conley Solo Slim, as well as using MFP and the gym. All's going well so far,just hope the weight stays off!!