Man, I feel good!

Options
skwhatley
skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
First, I started off my day with a mani/pedi. Second, I had an interview at the hospital I want to work at and it went great! Then I went walk around my apartment complex for about 20 minutes and THEN came home and did Slim in 6. I couldn't feel better about my productive day. Now its time to shower then eat some spaghetti sauce over some whole wheat pasta with green beans. YUM!

Just thought I would share. Thanks for listening.

Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Yay...nice to hear someone is feeling so darned good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :smokin: :glasses:
    SWEEEEEET!! :flowerforyou:
  • FalconSays
    FalconSays Posts: 62
    Options
    EXCELLENT!!!

Congrats on your fabulous day! I hope you get that job! I am scared, we are moving back to Cali
    this summer and I'll start my job hunt after the move. I sure hope I land suppin right away, but the
    competition is fierce.

I started P90X 9 days ago and I feel pretty damn awesome too! Energy & muscles are good!
    ♥Karen
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That is great!!! :flowerforyou:

Living a healthy lifestyle feels pretty good, doesn't it????:wink::smile:

-Tami
  • guzmans
    guzmans Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I noticed you are doing the Pro90X. How is that going for you? Are you a Beach Body coach? I am, and I am loving Beach Body and their workout exercise programs. Good luck on your weight loss.

I am down about 5 pounds with Yoga Booty Ballet from Beach Body
  • skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi, I noticed you are doing the Pro90X. How is that going for you? Are you a Beach Body coach? I am, and I am loving Beach Body and their workout exercise programs. Good luck on your weight loss.

I am down about 5 pounds with Yoga Booty Ballet from Beach Body

Congrats on the 5 pound loss!

Actually I am doing Slim in 6 or Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, depending on how much time I have in the evening and how I'm feeling. I like Slim in 6, she works every part of your body and its low impact for my knees which helps after being on my feet all day anyway. I've seen the P90X informercials and at this point I'm pretty intimidated but kudos to anyone who does it and succeed!
  • FalconSays
    FalconSays Posts: 62
    Options
    Hi Guzmanz,

I typed I'm doing P90X, but no, I'm not a coach, congrats that you are!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE P90X!!! I have been recommending it to all my
    friends and driving them NUTS! I have 2 friends and 1 sister reeled
    in like a stuck fish.
    I started feeling progress from day 1, SEEING RESULTS FROM day8!
    today was my day9

♥Karen
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! :drinker:
  • guzmans
    guzmans Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Falcon, wow that is great. I have not tried that one yet. I am stuck on the Yoga Booty Ballet. The first day I did it I loved it, but wasn't sure I would be getting a good workout. The next morning when I got out of bed I felt like I had been beat up. I am seeing really good results with that, plus I am a member of the club so I am following the meal plans and so far since the end of February I have lost more than 5 pounds. I still need to lose another 10 and I will be happy.

I am looking to grow my business with all the great products that Beach Body offers so if you know of anyone who is interested in either being a coach, or just buying the awesome products I would appreciate the referrals. My website is www.milliondollarbody.com/fitpro1

Keep me posted on your results. I would love the testimony to send to others who may be interested. Have a great day and good luck to you!

Stay fit,
    Susan
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!