ON MY WAY

Options
chopsticks
chopsticks Posts: 106 Member
I started following the actual calories on saturday, before that i was eating about 1,300 over my target calories, shameful i know but until i started keeping track i had no idea how bad i was doing. But all is not lost...i weighed myself tonight and by following the guidelines set here I lost 2lbs in 4 days!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited t see results so quickly and i'm very motivated to continue my journey. Thanks everyone for the encouragement and support. I'll fix my ticker in a moment.(i've been looking forward to doing that!)

Replies

• chopsticks
    Options
    here it is...nevermind i guess it fixed itself.
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Good for you... but a word of warning, dont' get discouraged if you slow down or don't show much of a loss after this. The first bit is water weight, it goes off easier, then it will slow down but just keep plugging away and that stuff will come off! Also measure yourself NOW before you get far into the journey, and then weigh yourself in a month, you'll be amazed at how much you firmed up from exercising! I wish I'd done that in the beginning instead of six weeks into it!
  • chopsticks
    Options
    Thanks....although i don't exersize that much, more than before but not much, it's mostly trying to stop eating ALL THE TIME!!! Well i'm hoping my water weight is the first 9lbs i took off before i started this site, i know don't how anyone could lose water weight though.....it seems like that's all we put in sometimes is the water:happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    you are doing great. Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!