your favorite bars (think thin, clif, luna, larabar)

Options
What's your favorite BRAND of bar? What flavor do you like best?

Mine...

Granola bar: fiber plus chocolate coconut or fiber one oats and caramel

Protein bar: quest bar vanilla almond crunch

Energy bar: luna nutz over chocolate

Replies

• lifeismoto
    Options
    Cliff...and probably white chocolate almond...though I really enjoy all of them!
  • BananaBee3
    Options
    I like any Luna bars, but am a huge fan of Lara bars. They only have a few ingredients and they're all natural. Awesome!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Quest Bars are my favorite.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    FLAVORS?!?!?!?!
  • ✰✰ajaks1229✰✰
    Options
    Lara Bar Cherry Pie. DELISH!!!

http://www.larabar.com/products/larabar
  • danascot
    danascot Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I like Kahsi Rolls - chocolate turtle is the best! They have a lot of protein. And you can usually find a box of 4 on sale at Target for about $4.
  • kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I really love lara bars! they are amazing. all natural and just a few ingredients. The cherry pie bars are great. they only have almonds, dates, and cherries in them!
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Bonkbar high protein PB&J.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I like Cliff Bars, especially the Crunchy Peanut Butter one and the Chocolate Mint. If I eat them about an hour before my Body Pump class, I find I don't get as tired as easily and I have more strength to push through. It fills me up without making me feel blah.

Think Thin I loved the taste of but they gave me mad heartburn no matter when I ate them.

Larabars are ok, but the general texture of the bars turns me off.
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    larabar: chocolate chip cookie dough
    zing bar: chocolate coconut
    luna protein cookie dough and there's some coconut chocolate one that's really good

i really like chocolate and coconut :|
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Clif crunchy peanut!!! :love:
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    I love the EAS Myoplex bars in either Cookies and Cream or Chocolate Peanut Butter. 25g of protein in only 260 calories and great taste without being too dense. The Detour Peanut Caramel bars (30gprotein, 340 cal) are good too but a little more dense.
  • pinkpostittwirling
    Options
    Granola bar: Think Think Chocolate Dipped Mixed Nuts (only 3 grams of sugar)

Protein bar: Power Crunch Peanut Butter Fudge (only 5 grams of sugar)

Energy bar: Power Bar Triple Threat Energy Caramel (I think like 12 grams of sugar)

I posted the sugar content of each because a lot of bars are way too high in sugar in my opinion and you'd be better off eating a handful of nuts or a cheese stick for better nutritional value. These are actually my favorite TASTING bars though...despite the low sugar they taste very good!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    larabar: chocolate chip cookie dough
    zing bar: chocolate coconut
    luna protein cookie dough and there's some coconut chocolate one that's really good

i really like chocolate and coconut :|

aaw...zing bars are sooo expensive :( I want!
  • melissakay1q
    Options
    Power Crunch, peanut butter or vanilla!
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I love love LOVE the Met-Rx protein plus bars, (around 300 calories, 30g protein) Creamy cookie crisp, mud pie, fudge chocolate, peanut caramel... yeah they rock.
    And Detour Bars are awesome. Pretty much the same stats, taste like an AMAZING candy bar. Four words: Cookie Dough Caramel Crisp. :love: I ate them all the time when I was in Virginia but I can't find them up here though :(

I also like Clif Builder bars (chocolate peanut butter is my favorite!), but at 270 calories and 20g protein I might as well eat 30 more calories and get more protein with the other bars. But they're all natural which is nice, I suppose :)

.... I swear I'm not a salesperson for these, haha.
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Power crunch peanut butter fudge :) best of both worlds
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Definitely Luna Bar-White Chocolate Macademia!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    i love the luna protein mint chocolate chip one...... and the luna chocolate dipped coconut!

OH AND Ciff Mojo Bars!
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    I love the Luna Vanilla Almond and Luna White Chocolate Macadamia Nut bars!!! They're delicious!!

Clif Peanut Butter bars and Oatmeal Raisins are also good too.