Brand Spanking New to this site, not weight loss

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Sarah and I live In Virginia. In the past, I have lost s substantial amount of weight (90lbs, 50lbs), but at the moment I am the heaviest I have ever been. I come from a family of large people and quite a few of them are joining this site at the exact same time, so I have a ton of support. That being said, I would like to gain support from others and provide as much support as needed to others. I am 5'6 and as you can see from my ticker, I have a LLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNGGGG way to go, but after reading some of the many success stories, I can not weight (pun intended). Ok I am attaching my ticker and I hope I do it correctly and I can not wait to be a member of the community

14515844.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• dwardkaiser
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • espence30
    espence30 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    welcome.. feel free to add.
  • curliefrii
    curliefrii Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is an amazing community. Feel free to add me. :)
  • boleybolen
    boleybolen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi there!
    i'm courtney. i've been using mfp for about 2 weeks now and i love it but i'm having trouble staying motivated and i feel like i'm doing this alone. so maybe we can help motivate eachother!
  • Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great site! Feel free to add me, I love meeting new friends who have the same goals in common. :happy:

11115658.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    Welcome i'm the same way feel free to add me!!
  • suavequeen
    suavequeen Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm here to support anyone who needs it.. I do check food diaries and comment openly as I would hope everyone does for me. :happy:
  • away3000
    Options
    Wow, I must admit to being overwhelmed by how friendly and supportive everyone is tonight. I can see why there are so many success stories on here, it seems like the community works together. I had a really bad year last year and I am banking on 2012 being steller. I would imagine the loss of 100lbs would bring unimaginable changes and I can not wait.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me. You are in the right place, MFP is the best!
  • kbeller88
    kbeller88 Posts: 139
    Options
    feel free to add me. I have 140 to lose so I"m right there with you
  • AMYJ7
    AMYJ7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good Luck and feel free to add me :-)
  • marz1pan
    marz1pan Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am pretty new too, but I also at 5'6" and come from a very overweight family. Feel free to add me, and I will try to provide as much support as possible!
  • Kimmys012185
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I'm looking to lose a BIG chunk of weight too, between 80-110 lbs. Feel free to add me if you like and we can be supportive and all that jazz! :)
  • Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    Hello! Glad you're here!

This is the perfect place to get and give support. Sending a friend request now..
  • Stevebone42
    Options
    Hi Sarah, and welcome. I'm kinda new here too, but this is a great site full of awesome people. feel free to add me.
  • Suzieqt81
    Suzieqt81 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome Welcome!!!
    There is no such thing as too much support when losing weight...
  • Shoechick5
    Shoechick5 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hi - welcome to this great site. Feel free to add me also
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah! Welcome to MFP! I hope you love this place as much as I do. I've met some amazing people here that give me a ton of support. Feel free to add me:)