New to the site and looking for support

Hey everyone! I am only 3 days into using this site and could use all the support and encouragement I can get from pats on the back to success stories. Please feel free to add me as a friend so we can cheer each other on!

Replies

• Welcome,
    I have only been on this site for a couple of weeks and I find it very helpful. Its nice to see what you have eaten for the day and the calories spent. I hate having to write down what I have eaten on a piece of paper just so I can lose it later. This wonderful weighloss tool we have here is great. I like that we can look back at what we ate a few days ago and can make corrections if we had forgotten to add something. Its nice to see your weighloss progress on a line gragh, and it does show our ups and downs and I guess having this visual aid most certainly will help us on our weightloss journey.

Goodluck to you! :smile:
  • jms1985
    jms1985 Posts: 58 Member
    MFP is great, you will love it here! Unfortunately, I gave it up for the last 4 months and am a little "off" from where I left off, but I'm back. I hope we can be friends & do this together!
  • Thank you so much for the welcome :) I'm really looking forward to making my first big of progress to have something to build on. First weigh in is Monday morning and I am actually excited to see how my first week paid off :)