Looking for Friends: Women 5'7"+ w/ SW 200+ and GW mid-100s

I know that subject is pretty specific. Really, I am looking for any new friends, I would just also like to add ones w/ similar goals!

I am looking for women with similar goals who have either just started like me or are more toward their goal. I would love to see other people's workouts, meals, and progress to keep me thinking positively and for new ideas. I have always had the tendency to get discouraged and quit, and I CAN'T do that anymore!!

I'm 25, SW of 293 (weighing myself again on Monday after 1 week!), GW of 180. Then I'll decide from there what I'd like my next goal to be!

Replies

• Feel free to add me as a friend :) I'm 32, 5'9" tall, SW of 230 and my goal weight is about 160ish.
  • Legally_Natural
    Legally_Natural Posts: 101 Member
    Welcome and feel free to add me!
  • hey this is me! I will add you as friend.

I'm 5'6
    SW: 240
    CW: 167
    GW: 140 - 150
  • Feel free to add me. I started 3 days ago. I am 5'7 and have 80 more lbs to lose. I am 57 years young. LOL Oh yea, I weighed in this morning at 258.
  • loves2tap
    loves2tap Posts: 36 Member
    hello,

feel free to add me for mutual support =)...i am 39, 5' 9", my sw was 250 and my gw is 160 ish...and i started in sept.
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    I know I'm not in the specific range of friends you're looking for, but I'd love to help/motivate you on your journey!!!

Height: 5'5"-5'6"
    SW: 189
    CW: 155
    GW: 140

:) Good luck!
  • annemw82
    annemw82 Posts: 97 Member
    feel free to add me. I could definitely use the motivation and support. I am 29, also 5'7"...

SW 281
    CW 249
    GW 150 (eventually)

take care!
  • noiva
    noiva Posts: 94
    Thanks for the responses, everyone!