Mark's Beachbody Transformation

Options
Back in March of 2009 I started a Beachbody program called Power 90! I weighed in at 220.5 lbs. Well, after the 90 day homefitness program, I was weighing 195 lbs! That is the lowest in 7 years. I will post some pictures later today. I will be moving onto P90X in the near future.

Replies

• AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome!
    :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wtg i cant wait to see the pics:flowerforyou:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great! My husband just started the program, and I hope he gets results like yours.
  • WallabyBob
    WallabyBob Posts: 71
    Options
    Mark - Great job. I too started off with Power 90, 12 months. I had similar results, although I started 20 pounds heavier. What are you planning on doing next? I went with two rounds of the Power 90 Master Series and right now I am in the middle of my first round of P90X.

Well done, keep bringing it!
  • markxster
    markxster Posts: 19
    Options
    copy the URL and paste in a new tab or window to see the pictures. Unfortunately, posting pictures in these forums is not possible.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4725/fronttransform.jpg
    http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4568/backtransformation.jpg
    http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/5853/sidetransform.jpg

I am sticking with Power 90 for a bit until my schedule frees up and I can devote some time to P90X. August looks like the soonest! :sad:
  • trenauldo
    trenauldo Posts: 235
    Options
    Mark... Great results with Power90 brother! I lost 35 pounds with that program before I moved onto P90X, so I know where you've been. As to the pics, actually you can post pics on this forum. I think if you take those links you posted and put on the front end and on the back end, it'll show up. Make sure you use lower-case letters for those codes I just mentioned (had to use upper-case here because otherwise the forum think I'm trying to post a photo).
  • trenauldo
    trenauldo Posts: 235
    Options
    Example....

This is what the code looks like from a photo hosting site...

SmallCheetah.jpg

When you make the two IMG codes lower-case in this forum, you'll get the photo... Observe...

SmallCheetah.jpg
  • Amy_B
    Options
    Seeing if I can get your photos to work for you...

fronttransform.jpg
    backtransformation.jpg
    sidetransform.jpg
  • Amy_B
    Options
    WOW!
  • markxster
    markxster Posts: 19
    Options
    Sweet! Thanks for the help! I just copied and pasted what ImageShack.com gave me, but none of them worked. Nice to see some savvy people here to give me a hand with those pics.

* Do to my success with the Beachbody products, I had sooooo many people come up to me and ask, "What are you doing to lose weight?" I just decided to become a Beachbody Coach and make that company pay me for losing weight. Now, things are becoming more affordable to eat right, and it is a great motivation for me to continue to push play every day.:wink: